Monday, February 28, 2011

Big Sis

You are an amazing big sister, Bryanna Michelle! You help mommy with diaper changes and nookie-searching. You put toys out for Brendan to play with on the floor. You give big hugs and kisses when you get back from daddy's haven't seen your baby brother for a few days. You even sing him songs!

Last night you insisted on sleeping with Brendan in his new crib. Of course, I let you. When I left the room, I kept coming back and peeking through the crack in the door to see what you were doing. You started to fix your blankie and you covered Brendan's face. Ha! So I came in and re-tucked you into bed. I asked you to sing songs to Brendan to help him fall asleep. As I was walking out I heard you start with "Rock-a-Bye Baby." I literally had tears in my eyes. You are growing up so fast and becoming quite the big sis to Brendan-boy. He loves you so much! I just hope this continues as you both get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment