Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vacay

Oh my goodness baby girl! You had such a fun weekend! Unfortunately you are sick... what else is new though? You get sick pretty often. I'm sorry. I should have nursed :( Anyhoo... you rode on a jetski for the very first time with daddy! He didn't go too fast so don't worry... I did the worrying for you :) It was a success though and you loved it. We got up to grampa Davey's cabin on Saturday and just got home today. It was a long drive home. Since you aren't feeling well, you didnt' sleep at all on the way back. Even though it was already passed your usual bedtime. You're nose has just been so stuffy. Everytime you sneeze it just shoots out! Sorry to say, but your mama is a neat freak so I can't help but wipe your nose every time I see snot. Your nose is a little rosey from all the rubbing. Now that we are home and you're in your own bed, you are sound asleep. I can't wait to follow suit! I am one pooped out mommy! It was a very fun weekend for you and me both. I enjoyed it more-so because you did. Love ya babe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment